Last updated 3/29/21
The Preschool classes are separated by age:
1 ½ – 3 years old (with a parent)
3 – 4 years old (parent’s assistance required)
4 – 5 years old (with a parent’s assistance if needed)
Each student is required to have a bag with a water bottle and hands sanitizer. All students aged 2 and up are required to wear face masks at all times.
- The small gym’s emergency door will be used for entrance and exit. Please don’t come more than 5 min. before class.
- Only one parent/guardian will be allowed to walk in the gym together with the student
- All students are expected to come with appropriate clothes ready to start class. The changing room will not be used.
- We need to emphasize on education and build new habits to “avoid touching one’s nose, mouth, and eyes”.
- All students, parents and employees must sanitize hands upon walking into the building. Everyone’s temperature will be checked with an infrared thermometer.
- Entering the gym floor, students will put their shoes in their bag
- Students will have 6-12 ft. physical distance during class
- Only one student at a time will be allowed to go to the bathroom (with shoes and mask on)
- Students will be required to sanitize hands after each rotation
- Students will be dismissed one at the time practicing physical distance at the small gym’s emergency exit